Talent Management - Assistant Manager
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 50,000 - 65,000 THB / Monthly
● Drive Performance based organization by involving in implementing the Performance
Management Strategy and support effective goal setting, people development planning and
● Administer annual performance management activities and its continuous improvement.
● Establish and implement policies, and procedures for introducing internal assessment Center.
Talent Management and Succession Planning
● Lead the development and implementation of Talent Management and Succession Planning
framework, Competency and Career Development Plan, delivering key performance targets and
key corporate objectives.
● Direct the needs assessment for training and people development plan to enhance the
effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
HRIS (SAP SuccessFactors System) Implementation & Maintenance
● Acting as HRIS Lead along with HRIS members for in-progress SAP SF system implementation,
including continued testing and configuration, post go-live system optimization.
● Supervise and manage team on daily HR operations.
● Another project as assigned.
● Bachelor’s degree of Human Resources Management, Political Science, or related fields
● At least 7 years in Human Resources function or Strategic HR
● Knowledge of Fundamental Labor Law, HR cycles and operations
● Strategic thinking, Logical & Analytical thinking, and project management skills
● Proficient in English