Job type: Direct-Hired
Salary: 65,000 THB / Monthly
1. Handle of all mapping and booking APTI expenses via E-requisition program and from BI
2. Handle of all booking Account Payable related to APTI transaction both local and export
market and lead to APTI & TD accounting for month-end closing to ensure accuracy and
3. To invole with Team to implement new TPM to make sure that new system support.
4. Handle Sales & Accounts Receivable (AR) accounting work process & operation for the local
and oversea sales and AR, including month-end closing :
a. Handle the local sales process and control, e.g. (1) co-ordinate with logistic team for
invoice & shipment details & inco-term, (2) issue invoice, debit note or credit note for export
sales and (3) record & reconcile the export sales transactions. Ensure that the export sales
process is aligned with company standard and accounting policy
b. Handle the local sales process and control
c. Handle the other income invoice such as sales scrap, other charge including Free-Of-
Charge (FOC) and other expense
d. Lead in Local Sales and AR accounting for month-end closing to ensure accuracy and
5. Manage AR monthend process i.e. AR revalution, AR aging, AR confiramtion letter and follow
up reply and reconciled for the differences.
a. Prepare A/R revaluation report and journal voucher to record period end exchange rate
revaluation for outstanding A/R at each period end.
b. Prepare A/R aging report as sub-account and also agree with general ledger control
account for each period end.
c. Prepare A/R confirmation letter (for inter-company A/R on period end basis, for others on
quarterly basis), send, follow up reply and reconcile any difference.
6. Provide initiatives on operational accounting process improvement i.e. End to end process of
APTI process, sales invoicing and Account receivable process. Moreover they are aligned with
company standard and accounting policy.
7. Handle the monthly account reconciliations for related accounts and
yearend audit 8. Other tasks / activities from line manager
8. Other tasks / activities from line manager
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA or master degree is a plus
2. 5-7 years work experience in accounting field
3. Experience in FMCG business is preferred
4. Experience in GL, AR or AP accounting process
5. Good computer skills – Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint 6. Good command of written and