Manager - AVP - Sustainability
Job type: Direct-Hired
Salary: 80,000 - 120,000 THB / Monthly
• Coordinating with other departments, functions, and business units to:
o Compile qualitative and quantitative data/information related to sustainability/ESG topics.
o Align similar/related work across functions.
o Support implementation of sustainability/ESG-related policies, processes, and activities.
• Supporting sustainability/ESG-related disclosure activities including:
o Preparation of the annual Sustainability Report and sustainability section of the Annual
o Update of sustainability/ESG-related information in the corporate website.
o Submission of sustainability/ESG assessments.
o Responses to investors, lenders, analysts, assessors, and other relevant parties.
• Supporting development and implementation of sustainability/ESG-related strategies
• Supporting culture creation throughout the organization via training, workshops,
knowledge-sharing, and other learning activities .
• Monitoring changes/updates in sustainability/ESG-related trends, laws, regulations,
assessment criteria, and consumer perceptions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sustainability, Political Science, Economics, Environmental Issues,
or related field (Master’s preferred).
• Strong written & spoken English & Thai (international experience preferred).
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in corporate sustainability-related work (direct corporate
experience preferred over regulatory/assessor or consultancy role).
• Good understanding of ESG
• Relevant professional certifications a plus.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal (Minimum 750 TOEIC score).
• Goal–Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.