IT Internal Auditor
Job type: Direct-Hired
Salary: 80,000 THB / Monthly
- Perform risk assessment for new or existing of Information Technology Systems
- Planning and developing audit program following to the audit scope and objective of Information Technology Framework such as COBIT, ISMS, IT General Control.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control of Information Technology throughout the company’s business processes.
- Perform Follow up audit over the findings identified in the audit reports.
- Utilize relevant Information technology Standards and methodologies and demonstrate to improvement the effectiveness of GRC processes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management of Information Systems or related fields.
- 1-3 years experiences in internal audit
- External Audit or Big 4 is also welcome.
- Professional certifications such as CISA, Information Security (IRCA),NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or CIA would be an advantage.
- Ability to use SAP.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytics, self-motivation and willing to learn.
- Ability to travel/ work upcountry and abroad.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (Minimum 750 TOEIC score).
- Goal–Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.