Work Location: Rayong
Job type: Full-Time
• Communications and Implement Centralized Human Resources Management Policy
• Plan the manpower rate And organizational configuration appropriately and under the company's management policy
• Establish an annual training plan and drive training to meet the specified plans and budgets.
• Create a Succession Plan and build a Career Path for employees appropriately.
• Supervise welfare and labor relations work to be consistent and accurate following corporate regulations and as required by law.
• Analyze human resource management data presented to management
• Establish a budget for the human resource management of the factory.
• Pools and adoption of centralized human resource policies.
• Planning the workforce and organizational structure, perhaps and if anyone has these questions.
• Make an annual training plan and reserve seats according to the calendar and schedule specified.
• Prepare a career path succession plan for employees appropriately.
• Regulations on care of welfare and labor relations to follow and correct according to the company's regulations and in accordance with the law.
• Analyze human resource management data to present to executives.
• Let it be under the supervision of the factory's human resource management.
• Registration of personnel management branches or related persons.
• Experience in warning people to rub their eyes for 5 years.
• Effective for 3 years of service
• Meetings on workforce planning, recruitment and interviews and various forms of recruitment channels.
• Explain the preparation for the receptionist exam and plan a career path.
• Manage hospitality management matters.
• Understand labor laws and labor relations.
• Techniques for negotiating with competitors.
• Have good human relations, service mind every time.
• 6 days a week